Two processes determine the selection of members' orders to qualify for a ticket. The first process is a random selection and all members, regardless of seniority, have an equal chance of being confirmed for tickets. The second process randomly confirms requests into a level; PIT, Reserved, Lawn; again regardless of seniority. All qualifying orders within the Reserved Sections have seats allocated by one of two methods:
1. Utilizing the seniority system by each membership year to determine seat assignments.
- Seniority seat assignments occurs for all single night stands.
2. Utilizing random selection to determine the order of seat assignments.
- Random seat assignments occur on the first night of a multiple night stay at one venue.
- You will not be declined for requesting more than the ticket limit.